Be a Shepherd Tour varies according to the duration of it and the choice of location. Start and end locations depend, apart from the duration and the selected region, the customer’s origin site. This tour is designed for Serra da Estrela, Alentejo and Penha Garcia regions. For different regions and/or tours of more than 1 day, please contact us.
– A time spent with the local shepherd and its herd on the field
– Culinary activity in traditional family style and/or in the field (depending on weather conditions)
– Visit to an artisan cheese factory in each region (Alentejo and/or Beira Interior)
– Traditional cheese making with locals in a small typical village
– Icnhological Park and traditional water mills visit (in Penha Garcia)
– Traditional animation whenever possible
– In tour transportation
– All day meals*, including personalized meals with local culinary traditions and ingredients
– All visit and activities fees
– Personalized guide service
– Insurances (liability and group personal accident)
– 2% in favor of humanitarian/environmental assotiations
– VAT (23%)
* Except first day breakfast in two or three day tours
2 or 3 days tours – included accommodation in a double room (single room supplement 45€ / night)
Price: from 192€ per person
For more details or any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us – we will be happy to answer your questions.
Booking and cancellation policy: Read here
We are pleased to present to you our Good Environmental Practices and some Travelling Tips here.